Two receivers from one LNB?

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have Neosat 1600 Plus but i can give you Sw and upgrade new daily
My Location
Pakistan ( Peshawar)
Hi bai how are you .
i am using Ecolink 700 Fta and on side of asia sat 3s and my friend near with my house and he is using new 888 FTA super Brand new Reciver on the side of HOtbird . and how can i i view his signal to my reciver. i mean to say to see hotbrd but also not to give any problem to him or his signal
waiting but urgently this is my first time i m sending this post. quickly replay
and i dont know how to open the answer of this post
my mail is admin - email address removed
good bey and waiting

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
DO NOT post your email address on the forum - any replies you get should be available to all our members.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
ameerbahader2003 said:
Hi bai how are you .
i am using Ecolink 700 Fta and on side of asia sat 3s and my friend near with my house and he is using new 888 FTA super Brand new Reciver on the side of HOtbird . and how can i i view his signal to my reciver. i mean to say to see hotbrd but also not to give any problem to him or his signal
waiting but urgently this is my first time i m sending this post. quickly replay
and i dont know how to open the answer of this post
my mail is admin - email address removed
good bey and waiting

Hi,
Get your friend to put a TWIN LNB on his dish, then you could hook into that with a new length of cable to your property if the distance away is not too great. Up to 40m would be fine with 1mm core diameter satellite quality cable.

Robbo:)

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have Neosat 1600 Plus but i can give you Sw and upgrade new daily
My Location
Pakistan ( Peshawar)
Thankx Roboo Bai Thankx a Lot well you please show me the link to new software for Ecolink 700 FTA and Plus also

raykoks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Astra/Hotbird Dream 7000S
My Location
Germany
Look for the Stacke-Destacker here:
http://XXXXX.com
You can use 2 Receiver with a Twin-LNB and only one Cable if u have DisecQ 1.0 inside your Receivers......:)

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
The stacker destacker would not be much use in this situation as he wants to share his neighbours dish. He would want two cables.