Two receivers off four LNBs question

dirtytuga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTE MAX. S200+DB500S +Hispasat (60cm)+Astra1+hotbird13 (1m)
My Location
PT
Hi All.
On this subject I also need some advice. My problem is as simple as that:
I receive in my living room the signal of 4 LNBs in one cable wich is connected to my dreambox 500s.
Now the question: which is (if exists) the best solution to put the sat signal in my bed room in another deco to operate it independelly? to be clear, is there a solution (using accessories like displexers or slipters or others)to do what I want?
Thans in advance.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
dirtytuga said:
Hi All.
On this subject I also need some advice. My problem is as simple as that:
I receive in my living room the signal of 4 LNBs in one cable wich is connected to my dreambox 500s.
Now the question: which is (if exists) the best solution to put the sat signal in my bed room in another deco to operate it independelly? to be clear, is there a solution (using accessories like displexers or slipters or others)to do what I want?
Thans in advance.

What is a 'deco'? is that another satellite receiver?:)

The simple solution to this, is to replace all the LNB's with TWIN LNBs, then go get yourself another DiSEqC 1.0 4x1 switch. Run four new cables to the switch, and a new one to your house. Sorted.:)

Robbo:cool:

dirtytuga

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
FTE MAX. S200+DB500S +Hispasat (60cm)+Astra1+hotbird13 (1m)
My Location
PT
Robbo71 said:
What is a 'deco'? is that another satellite receiver?:)

The simple solution to this, is to replace all the LNB's with TWIN LNBs, then go get yourself another DiSEqC 1.0 4x1 switch. Run four new cables to the switch, and a new one to your house. Sorted.:)

Robbo:cool:

Thanks Robbo. Yes here we call "deco" to sat receivers. In my case is another DB500s.
You are right. thats the best and simply solution.
:-worship