Top Tip UK football on fta channels 2015-16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone finds the Manchester - CSKA game, please post it here.
 
Liverpool vs Rubin Kasan
57 east
Duhok
11188 V 1774
 
West Ham United vs Chelsea
5.0 west
C-band
3743 V 2785
CRTVIMG_0486.webp
 
10 east
TV Zimbo
WHU vs Chelsea
 
Arsenal vs Everton
57 east
Duhok
 
Manchester Derby
57 east
Duhok
 
Duhok, now Spanish league, FCB v EIB, no idea about the real name of those teams!
 
Bit late now, but Celtic Aberdeen has just finished on our favourite Turkmen channel...

celtic.webp


Also had a report Man City v Norwich is on Zimbo on 10E.
 
..... now Spanish league, FCB v EIB, no idea about the real name of those teams!
Hi Brian.....hope all is good. :)
Teams were Barcelona v Eibar (city in province of Guipúzcoa, País Vasco).

Be safe. respect-048.gif
 
Hi John, all is good, I was being facetious, I knew the names all along! After 13 years here, I should!
It hurt typing the 'Barca' part Brian....not my club :(:(...... just finished watching RM beat Las Palmas 3-1 on Duhok TV. :D:D

Enjoy your evening.
 
Who´s RM, just cause I know you like typing that one!
Yes I do......funny really, my father was a great fan of RM in the 60's and went to Glasgow to see them beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 with a crowd of over 126,000........ smaller gates these days but glad I carry on that support here in Spain.......always a party atmosphere!

Do not read this bit but Barca at the mo are beating Getafe 0-2 (Duhok TV again).

Sleep well Brian.
 
Yes I do......funny really, my father was a great fan of RM in the 60's and went to Glasgow to see them beat Eintracht Frankfurt 7-3 with a crowd of over 126,000........ smaller gates these days but glad I carry on that support here in Spain.......always a party atmosphere!

Do not read this bit but Barca at the mo are beating Getafe 0-2 (Duhok TV again).

Sleep well Brian.
OK, will stay off 57E tonight!
 
Manchester United v West Bromwich Albion is on tv zimbo 10east.

Decent picture quality again
 
Manchester United v West Bromwich Albion is on tv zimbo 10east.Decent picture quality again

Yes good quality. Also on TVT int but picture is diabolical
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top