Top Tip UK football on fta channels 2015-16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, great picture quality, too!
 
Great signals on a battered 80cm here :D

I think you would get Turkmensat on a zone 2 Sky dish no problems - I'll habgve to try it when Ive got a few minutes.
 
I thought this was the English language side of the forum!

My occasional typos are a hangover from a slight stroke I had about 11 years ago. Even with browser spelling helpers turned on my brain still sometimes misses them.
 
My occasional typos are a hangover from a slight stroke I had about 11 years ago. Even with browser spelling helpers turned on my brain still sometimes misses them.
Mine normally misses them after the third bottle of vino tinto, I get the hangover later:-doh
 
My occasional typos are a hangover from a slight stroke I had about 11 years ago. Even with browser spelling helpers turned on my brain still sometimes misses them.

I have a similar problem with dyslexia brought on by suffering a nervous breakdown after 40 years in industry o_O good ol spell checker :)
 
I have no excuse other than my fingers occasionally seeming to have the ability to make up their own mind as to what they want to type.:)
 
I have no excuse other than my fingers occasionally seeming to have the ability to make up their own mind as to what they want to type.:)

Like a Super Market Trolley goes where it wants to & not where you want it to :D
 
I blame it on the keyboards getting smaller, I'm always hitting 2 keys, next to each other, and because I need to look at the keyboard, rather than the screen, I tend to miss some of the mistakes !!!!!!
 
I blame it on the keyboards getting smaller, I'm always hitting 2 keys, next to each other, and because I need to look at the keyboard, rather than the screen, I tend to miss some of the mistakes !!!!!!
Ah! The fat finger theory!
 
Southampton v Everton just turned up on 52E :D

soton.webp
 
Cheers Jamie - I was out for the 3pm game.
 
Crystal Palace v Arsenal - usual place :D

palace.webp
 
It´s OK for you Northerners, way down South I can´t see it.
Looking for good lawyer because when I take the 1.8 off 28.2 to look for 52E the wife will want the divorce!
 
Just got back in after harvesting produce up the OH's allotment & I see the late game is Man City stuffing Chelsea :D

Its almost over but heres the screengrab for posterity.

mci.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top