Top Tip UK football on fta channels 2015-16 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford V Manchester United
DUHOCK
57 East.
11189 V 1775 3/4.
TBS6983 100cm |Dish

duhok_0570 11189_v_1775_20151121_130444.webp
 
Very good quality ...an d don't miss the small size logo (PTV Naional 4054 V @ 38°E)

ptvnational.webp
 
A new channel for the Premier League new channel for the Premier League Yamal 401 @ 90° East

UzReport TV
11504 V
DVB-S/MPEG-4 1520

ihg-png.87854
 

Attachments

  • ihg.webp
    ihg.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 111
57 east
Duhok
Palace V Sunderland
 
Again, Manchester City v Southampton but on 5.0ºW in C-band:-

It importantly has, for us anyway, a full English commentary audio track.

Capture.webp

CRTV Cameroon
000.mpg_000027027.webp
 
Liecester Manchester united
DUHOK
57 East
11189V 1775 3/4.
TBS6983 100cm Dish.
duhok_0570 11189_v_1775_20151128_173650.webp
 
Acording to LJs Spurs v Chelsea is on DUHOK
57 East
11188V1774 3/4.

I dare not move my Dish to look.Very windy.:)
 
Tottenham Cheslea showing on Turkmenistan Sport just now
 
Chelsea vs Bournmouth
39 east
Diema Sports 2
12605 H 30000
FTA
 
Chelsea vs Bournmouth
57 east
Duhok
 
Not sure which audio I prefer though, 39 or 57 ?

39 wins, I seem to understand that a little better!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I tried picking up TV Zimbo at 10E today for the Arsenal game but I couldn't receive it. Wonder if its because it was a "7/8" and I only have an 80cm dish.
 
39 east
Newcastle vs Liverpool
Diema Sports
 
Bournmouth ManU is on DUHOK
57E
11188V1774 3/4.
TBS6983 100cm Dish.

duhok_0570 11188_v_1774_20151212_174302.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top