Unique - Harry and Paul's Story of the Twos

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK

Piltdownpaul

No.1 Spike Milligan Fan
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3,Icecrypt S3500HDCCI, Technomate TM3000D,TM5400Ci Super, Samsung HD HDD Freesat Box,60cm dish for freesat, TD88 dish on a Skybox F3 57E to 45W.
My Location
South Leicestershire (Fleckney)
I watched it on Sunday night, i'm a big fan of these two, but this was awful, three of us sat on the sofa and couldnt believe how poor it was.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
And I thought it was one of the best things they had done in years.

dmaavrigdo

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2m Laminas OFC1200 dish
Inverto Quad Black Ultra IDLT-QDL412-ULTRA-OPN
Octagon SF8008 twin
Yamaha HTR-2067
My Location
Vansbro Sweden
I watched it on Sunday night, i'm a big fan of these two, but this was awful, three of us sat on the sofa and couldnt believe how poor it was.
I thought it was great, saved it to watch again.Did you like W1A?

Piltdownpaul

No.1 Spike Milligan Fan
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Skybox F3,Icecrypt S3500HDCCI, Technomate TM3000D,TM5400Ci Super, Samsung HD HDD Freesat Box,60cm dish for freesat, TD88 dish on a Skybox F3 57E to 45W.
My Location
South Leicestershire (Fleckney)
Harry and Paul Series 1 and 2 were received well,season three got awful reviews. They were best years ago when they 1st started together. Some of the impressions were quite good , some of the gags were definately not obvious. At one point we didnt know what the script was about. The trailer looked good too.

PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
The trailers were very enticing and, on the whole, I enjoyed the programme. In any sketch show there will be a few duds but, hey, who cares? It's Harry and Paul!

S

Steve Steve

Slightly off topic .....The new fast show parts 1 & 2 was brill ...i enjoyed both parts ...great stuff ..with Dave Angel the eco warrior.....
But I imagine someone on here will post ....the Inverto Black ultra was better.... :-) .... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
I used to love the fast show, so I was looking forward to these two new shows. Unfortunately I did not find them as good as the old ones. Me and Mrs. TG just did not find many of the sketches funny. Seemed a bit forced. Although I must say Paul's old man talking gibberish in his armchair was as good as ever, that one had me going :)
I guess it is hard to go back and reproduce such a successful show, maybe they should have done something different. Who knows...

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
Yeah as there was a few sketches that wasn't in the shows like Jessie's diets and unluckly alf to name a couple.

Still a few good ones like rowley birkin qc

Jazz club was funny the singer I would like to introduce on the drums over and over.

I'm going to get the DVD I think.

Did anyone see the ones they did for the fosters funny online ?