upcoming launch ses to 5e

i waiting two more transponder need to move to ses top tv from astra 4a to ses 5
let see
 
solly said:
on lyngsat say start two pakege africa beam cant get signal

Yes Solly. We're receiving SES 5 good here in Mauritius. We could not get ASTRA 4 at same location. Hoping more channels will move. TOP TV has not moved yet.
 
Next to existing 11265V now also 11305V and 11345V have been switched on.
Same parameters, same S/N (12.5 dB)!

11305V: "HDtestmux43" and "TestMUX43"
11345V: "HDtestmux44" and "TestMUX44"
All black screen.
 
also not got signal nordic beam for now
the symbol will be 27500 or 30000 ?
the modulation dvbs or dvbs2 ?
 
Hi again all,

Reception was fine at the time I took the pictures... however all 3 transponder signals have now gone... because it's absolutely chucking it down here...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 
Hi again all,

The rain here has now stopped... and the signal has returned on all 3 transponders... my dish is absolutely wet through... however the signal quality is only 4% - 5% down on what I was getting on a bone-dry dish... with the same very heavy cloud cover...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 
11.264 V, 11.305 V and 11.345 V - all 68% quality here in Cambs, similar to what I get from Astra 4A Nordic beam TPs. My dish is set on 4.8E.

First post! :)
 
There must be a really sharp drop off towards the west. I wonder what the most south western part is where you don't need a behemoth to receive this.
 
solly said:
more 1 tp receiver signal 11393v sr-27500 fec 3/4

Which SES5 footprint would they be on then solly?

Getting good reception on the latest SES5 Nordic TP's. Gibertini 1.25 in mid East Anglia.
 
Llew said:
Getting good reception on the latest SES5 Nordic TP's. Gibertini 1.25 in mid East Anglia.

Getting good reception here as well on a TD88 in Cambridgeshire.
 
Yes, as Captain Jack has implied, there seems to be a sharp decline in signal levels with this footprint to the west compared to 4A. It would be interesing to have members' reports betwixt and between ours and CJ's location.
 
Llew said:
Yes, as Captain Jack has implied, there seems to be a sharp decline in signal levels with this footprint to the west compared to 4A. It would be interesing to have members' reports betwixt and between ours and CJ's location.

Well, I'm just west of the M25 in South Buckinghamshire and can't get a signal but I need to get out and see if the LNB needs tweaking and see if I can even get a little sniff of a signal when I get a spare moment. I'm also using a slightly deaf TM6900 which won't help matters (my F15 is in Finland).
 
@timo
are you got signal from astra 4a nordic beam and new ses 5 not got signal
also here i got only viasat sd transponder hd transponder not got it
 
You can see I have "bumps" in the spectrum but not enough for anything meaningful; i.e. a lock. I'll see if I can squeeze anything out of it on Saturday (need to put the old 125 firmware back on the F15).
 
Back
Top