upcoming launch ses to 5e

Anything on 11318H? Lyngsat isn't listing anything and I am getting a signal but no lock.
 

Attachments

  • Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 48
Looks like horizontals are slightly stronger than verticals. Still no lock though :( It seems the power has increased by about 1 dB over the past few months on this.
 

Attachments

  • Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 43
On 10 Sep I reported in this thread an average 12.5 dB, today it's still like that.
But any slight change in footprint will of course be more noticable where you are.
Nothing on 11318H, also not possible as 11305 H 30000 transponder uses the whole band until 11325 anyway.
 
I still can't get this satellite on my 95cm setup in south Bucks even after I tweaked the dish the other day. I think the TM6900 is too deaf and my F15 is in Finland so I can't try that.
 
I still can't get this satellite on my 95cm setup in south Bucks even after I tweaked the dish the other day. I think the TM6900 is too deaf and my F15 is in Finland so I can't try that.

Reasonable signal here in East Anglia timo, 1.25 Gibby. 11305H.

11305H SES5.webp

SES5 11305H.webp
 
Back
Top