doktorofsat
Regular Member
- My Satellite Setup
- C BANDIT
- My Location
- QTH
hihi very strong tp indeed.Is da 1st that I received in C bandBombedOne said:I'll try to film a short video, how can I receive 40E C675R transponder, using bare LNB
![]()
hihi very strong tp indeed.Is da 1st that I received in C bandBombedOne said:I'll try to film a short video, how can I receive 40E C675R transponder, using bare LNB
![]()
Why not just increase the bandwidth? The reason I say this is look at 28 east, it's almost out of space and only serving one market so multiple beams aren't going to help. HD is only going to make the situation worse over time.Analoguesat said:capacity is fast running out in the skies above Europe so an easy way to increase capacity is for future sats to have multiple coverage areas.
What sort of antenna configuration will that satellite have?Analoguesat said:she will have 80 spots
Moradabad said:if spot beams comes that will be the end of European sats for us sitting in Asia.
Already we are facing issues with Hotbird 8 & 9
Huevos said:What sort of antenna configuration will that satellite have?
BTW, have you got any idea how big the dish is on Astra 2D?
Turok said:Italian Telcom sending also on 16 east,but no wehre listet,and not for the public!
Analoguesat said:And Hottie 10 when it replaces HB6 next year - its identical to 8 & 9.
Thats not a spotbeam problem though - its just the beam shape not favoring Asia