Update Mrv With Laptop :( Help Please

jpps

Reaction score
Hello there. . I try to update a new matrix revolution (UCASV3_1) with Laptop but always i see the message ''Device not ready. Try to re-insert the CAM'' ...After this,i cant update a old matrix reloaded,(for one year i havent problem with this old hrdwr...). All happends after insert matrix revolution in Laptop.... I have read many thread but nothing...I think only to buy a CAS interface,but WHY GUYS???? (MAY BE SOMEONE NEED TO SELL MORE?)............
Any ideas ?
Best Regards ...
John

gauch21

I need a RedBull
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
HOTBIRD 4/6 & NSS6 ON ZENEGA CD-1005S with 1 CI-slot & 1 smart-card reader (CONAX Embedded), DISEqC SWITCH, MATRIX O3ZONE LOADED WITH UCAS3.2 & MR 1.220
My Location
India
jpps said:
Hello there. . I try to update a new matrix revolution (UCASV3_1) with Laptop but always i see the message ''Device not ready. Try to re-insert the CAM'' ...After this,i cant update a old matrix reloaded,(for one year i havent problem with this old hrdwr...). All happends after insert matrix revolution in Laptop.... I have read many thread but nothing...I think only to buy a CAS interface,but WHY GUYS???? (MAY BE SOMEONE NEED TO SELL MORE?)............
Any ideas ?
Best Regards ...
John

jpps, first of all check if your laptop is recognising the new cam and it is properly installed. i had the same problem, but as soon as i changed my os to me from xp it worked. try the same.

also the problem may be you are using firmware incompatible to card. try using firmawares from toecutters, they work fine.

also check after inserting the cam in the receiver, if its showing zcas instead of ucas. new cams are built on zcas. then you have to download zcastoucas.udp. after updating cam with zcastoucas you need to initialize the cam in receiver before updating it with mr or mrv firmawares