Updating Technomate TM 1500CI+

aktaion

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM 1500 CI+
My Location
Scotland
Dear all,

I have a Technomate TM 1500CI+, just trying to see if there are ways to updated or refresh it in order to get some new FTA channels or additional channels. Are there ways to do this or do you have any suggestions how to improve the list of what is available? How do I upgrade the receiver?

Also, I have noticed on some sites available BISS keys for certain channels. I find it a bid complicated to insert these, any help please?

For your assistance my receiver's System Information is:
Model: TM-1500CI+
S/W Version: Darkman 2.26p (May 11 2007)
H/W Version: 1.12
Boot Version: 2.10 (08:10)
CH Version: F007

Thank you kindly.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Check lyngsat and make sure that you have all transponders for all satellites that you have available listed and perform a rescan. Delete any non-working or channels you don't want to save space.

aktaion

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM 1500 CI+
My Location
Scotland
Thanks Robbo, I will try this as first step.
Kind regards

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Just to add in addition, upload your channel list when done as a backup :)

aktaion

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TM 1500 CI+
My Location
Scotland
Sorry Robbo, I dont mean to cause any inconvenience but following from your advice how do I check that I have all the transpoders for the satellites available?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Firstly, establish what satellites you have access to, i.e What type of dish is it? : motorised, fixed, milti-LNB or whatever?

Then, go to lyngsat.com, reference the appropriate satellites and make sure your transponder list matches theirs. For a motorised dish it can take a while.

I tend to just do it for my favourite satellites, and only for channels I can actually watch, for example just the FTA channels or whatever.

On the Technomates, you go to Motorised Settings, then select the satellite you want to check, then scroll through the transponders and check them against lyngsat, any extras-delete them, and deficient-add them. (Using Advance settings)

paulicos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nagra
My Location
brazil
Robbo said:
Firstly, establish what satellites you have access to, i.e What type of dish is it? : motorised, fixed, milti-LNB or whatever?

Then, go to lyngsat.com, reference the appropriate satellites and make sure your transponder list matches theirs. For a motorised dish it can take a while.

I tend to just do it for my favourite satellites, and only for channels I can actually watch, for example just the FTA channels or whatever.

On the Technomates, you go to Motorised Settings, then select the satellite you want to check, then scroll through the transponders and check them against lyngsat, any extras-delete them, and deficient-add them. (Using Advance settings)
Thanks. parts information. My antenna is fixed my LNB is KU band. The problem is that there was a change of firmware and keys.
Grateful

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Presumably the dish is pointing at 61W and you are wanting to watch the Telefonica Brazil package:

_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/telefonicabr.html

If TB have changed the keys or updated their encryption theres probably not much you can do about it.

paulicos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nagra
My Location
brazil
aktaion said:
Dear all,

I have a Technomate TM 1500CI+, just trying to see if there are ways to updated or refresh it in order to get some new FTA channels or additional channels. Are there ways to do this or do you have any suggestions how to improve the list of what is available? How do I upgrade the receiver?

Also, I have noticed on some sites available BISS keys for certain channels. I find it a bid complicated to insert these, any help please?

For your assistance my receiver's System Information is:
Model: TM-1500CI+
S/W Version: Darkman 2.26p (May 11 2007)
H/W Version: 1.12
Boot Version: 2.10 (08:10)
CH Version: F007

Thank you kindly.

Dear:
You will get what and what satellite channels want. Lyngsat the site is a series of relationships.
In the case of Brazil, we use the system Nagra 2 and the service of Brazil Telefonica 61. In your case you have to get that you can track your antenna.
Search also in G-SAT site, details of his parents and registration is very simple.
Sincerely
Paulicos

paulicos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nagra
My Location
brazil
Analoguesat said:
Presumably the dish is pointing at 61W and you are wanting to watch the Telefonica Brazil package:

_http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/telefonicabr.html

If TB have changed the keys or updated their encryption theres probably not much you can do about it.
Really changed the firmware and keys. And I find it difficult to recode