kingkris

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
amd 64 bit 3200+
visiondtv
visionplus
My Location
mauritius
hi guys.i'm in big trouble.i have a vision dtv card and i live in mauritius.i used do decrypt parabole maurice using progdvb / yankse plugin.now parabole maurice has re encrypt his signal.i no longer able to watch anything.i have a black screen.i badly need a softcam key for parabole maurice.signal from eutelsat.

thx guys.

email address removed

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Email address removed as any none private info should be available to all members of the forum, not kept to yourself by email.

Parabole is listed as Viaccess 2.3 & 2.5

If they have changed the 2.3 keys then they will reappear again sooner or later. If they have dropped 2.3 and gone to 2.5 you are probably out of luck.

Check the usual key sites to see if anything is listed for you.

kamils

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2m40 with Std receiver
My Location
Mauritius
kingkris said:
hi guys.i'm in big trouble.i have a vision dtv card and i live in mauritius.i used do decrypt parabole maurice using progdvb / yankse plugin.now parabole maurice has re encrypt his signal.i no longer able to watch anything.i have a black screen.i badly need a softcam key for parabole maurice.signal from eutelsat.

thx guys.

email address removed

Hi my fried kris do you have any update on the parabole maurice or canal sat encrypt - plz my friend email me on removed ! I live in mauritius too and we have lots to share !!

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
kamils said:
Hi my fried kris do you have any update on the parabole maurice or canal sat encrypt - plz my friend email me on removed ! I live in mauritius too and we have lots to share !!
Some people just refuse to read whats in front of them.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Two year old thread, asking for keys:-rofl2- closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.