US HD Channels on 27.5w

remlap

Specialist Contributor
My Satellite Setup
Gibertini 104cm motorised dish with a Technomate 5402 HD CI+ and TBS 6925 + Gibertini 90cm with 9E 13E 19.2E and 28.2/5E with a Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-HD-S2 Media Centre PC and Pure EVOKE Flow Radio + 100cm Channel Master with 2 LNBs at 24.5W and 30W
My Location
Wales
Ive read various places about these yet still cant find proof they are actually there no-ones locked them to confirm it.

Also any one know when the new DVB S2 Sat Cards are able to buy.

Cheers.
 
I can't comment on the beams on 27.5w, however I've seen the DVB-S2 pci cards for sale online on German sites for 241 Euro. A bit pricey at the moment
 
Not that bad considering I paid 250 euros for one of the early SS1's.
Bargain though as I am still using now. Faultless :D


L.:)
 
£160 hmm I think Ill do without for now ;)
 
My card can be got for much less than that these days obviously, but I think I'll wait on the details of the new one before I commit myself.
(unless I'm committed before that of course)

L.:)
 
Back
Top