useful channels with sky dish?

IrishKev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky dish, htpc with satellite reciever
My Location
Dublin, Ireland
Hi There,

I'm a new member here. I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm looking for a little help and searching the forum hasn't brought up anything. I was wondering if anyone had a list of any useful/interesting English speaking channels that are not on the main sky satellites or listed on freesat but can be picked up using a sky dish, or any non English channels that would show useful non scrambled content such as sport or movies or music etc? or anything you might find relevant at all. all the sites Ive search aren't easy to navigate in this regard. really appreciate the help.

IrishKev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky dish, htpc with satellite reciever
My Location
Dublin, Ireland
also if you don't know but could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated

davemurgtroyd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Oxford
Nothing much (except test broadcasts and channels waiting to launch) on 28E where a Sky dish is normally installed to but if you wish to realign the dish (and lose the UK channels) then have a look at (put your sunglasses on first) - FREE TOP MOVIES » purplesat.com - Motorised Satellite & Aerial TV Installations & products. - for what is available on other satellites and dish sizes required. Your dish will either be roughly 40cm or 60cm depending on which type has been installed.

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Nothing much (except test broadcasts and channels waiting to launch) on 28E where a Sky dish is normally installed to but if you wish to realign the dish (and lose the UK channels) then have a look at (put your sunglasses on first) - FREE TOP MOVIES » purplesat.com - Motorised Satellite & Aerial TV Installations & products. - for what is available on other satellites and dish sizes required. Your dish will either be roughly 40cm or 60cm depending on which type has been installed.
Its OK, you only need the sunglasses for the website colours, not for if any blue content.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ahem please point members in the direction of our forum sponsors before sending them off in the direction of other websites - many of them sell decent multisat equipment and appreciate the custom we send them!

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Hi There,

I'm a new member here. I'm sure this has been asked before but I'm looking for a little help and searching the forum hasn't brought up anything. I was wondering if anyone had a list of any useful/interesting English speaking channels that are not on the main sky satellites or listed on freesat but can be picked up using a sky dish, or any non English channels that would show useful non scrambled content such as sport or movies or music etc? or anything you might find relevant at all. all the sites Ive search aren't easy to navigate in this regard. really appreciate the help.

Theres not much English speaking general entertainment content available away from 28E. Theres a few news channels out there transmitting in English

As for sport there are a few non English services German stuff on 19E, some Italian & Dubai on 13E & Turkmen Sport on 52E which has lots of UK & European football on it.