Via card

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
vision plus card. 1.2 ghz desktop,512mb memory. Win 2k. ATI video
Hi there, does anyone know what this card is that I have been given? It's completely white with Viaccess on one side with a number - 321 60 45 486 7, on the chip side is printed - SATVISION 1. Is it any good or can it be rewritten to turn it into any other version. I have a Smartmouse/Phoenix progger connected to my PC with a serial cable. I would like to use the progger as a reader in conjunction with a cam emulator so if anybody can advise me as to which blank cards to buy to try and open any channels on 19e & Hotbird I would appreciate it very much. I do realise the blanks will have to be written to first!
Ron

PWH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Loads of stuff
skylark said:
Hi there, does anyone know what this card is that I have been given? It's completely white with Viaccess on one side with a number - 321 60 45 486 7, on the chip side is printed - SATVISION 1. Is it any good or can it be rewritten to turn it into any other version. I have a Smartmouse/Phoenix progger connected to my PC with a serial cable. I would like to use the progger as a reader in conjunction with a cam emulator so if anybody can advise me as to which blank cards to buy to try and open any channels on 19e & Hotbird I would appreciate it very much. I do realise the blanks will have to be written to first!
Ron

Look on the web for a file called MKextract V1.7 works well. You will soon find out if your card can be changed!

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Thanks PWH will look for that.
Ron

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PWH
found and installed the utill but it finds a list of numbers and then says it can't ident the card
Ron

PWH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Loads of stuff
skylark said:
PWH
found and installed the utill but it finds a list of numbers and then says it can't ident the card
Ron

But what are the numbers?? If you get index, nom, ppua and a list of keys you are in. You want MK0 of any provider you want to change. You will need another program to actually do the changes such as letitbe.

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Cheers PWH, will carry on regardless.

skylark

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
PWH
Still no luck! I think the numbers are just keys, none of the other stuff you mentioned. I've downloaded a few software progs but none of them will identify the card.
Ron

PWH

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Loads of stuff
skylark said:
PWH
Still no luck! I think the numbers are just keys, none of the other stuff you mentioned. I've downloaded a few software progs but none of them will identify the card.
Ron

I don't know what Satvision is either. But from the 1st 2 numbers 32 It may be an old Belgian card. Often the cards use the international dialling prefix as the 1st 2 characters possibly used in the region selection. I don't think Satvision is broadcasting now. But if you used the MK program and all the boxes filled up then you have access to the card and can modify it to your own requirements. Then it is useful! Make a note of the original data though. Then you can go back.