Viaccess Mk2

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
below is an important peace to translate, at the time of posting this I had an error message to translate. Someone please post the English version. It looks like Viaccess Mk2 will start on NOV 1 and goodbye to clone hobbists cards.

NEWS » DETAILS

SCT, Sexview & TPS wollen Verschlüsselung wechseln

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Die Sender SCT, Sexview, TPS und HRT wollen laut der englischen Zeitschrift Satellite (Oktober 2001) ab 1. November 2001 Ihr Verschlüsselung umstellen.
Wie die Zeitschrift erfahren haben will wird das System Viaccess Mk2 ab dem 1. November 2001 eingesetzt.
Anderen Informationen zufolge wird das neue System nicht vor "Frühjahr 2002" eingesetzt. Das scheint plausibel, da zwar SCT und Sexview Ihren offiziellen Abonnenten zwar relativ schnell eine neue Karte zusenden können, bei TPS würde allein schon die Umstellung 3 bis 4 Monate dauern.
Einzelheiten zu Viaccess Mk2 sind in soweit nur bekannt, dass es sich bei diesem System, ähnlich wie Irdeto 2, um eine Verschlüsselung zwischen CAM und Karte handelt, sowie eine Wechsel der Verschlüsselungsdaten jederzeit und in noch kürzeren Abständen möglich ist.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Excuse the translation, it's done by computer on http://www.systranlinks.com/systran/cgi

Tranalation
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The senders SCT, Sexview, TPS and HRT want to change encoding over
according to the English magazine Satellite (October 2001) starting
from 1 November 2001 their. Like the magazine to have experienced the
system Viaccess Mk2 wants starting from 1 November 2001 is used.
According to other information the new system is not used " spring ago
2002 ". That seems plausibly, since SCT and Sexview can send your
official subscriber relatively fast a new card, with TPS the
conversion 3 to 4 months would alone already last. Details to
Viaccess Mk2 are in so far only well-known that it concerns itself
with this system, similarly as Irdeto 2, over an encoding between CAM
and card, as well as changes of the encoding data at any time and in
still shorter distances are possible.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rolf

Shahid

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sony KLV26HG2 LCD TV, Humax HD-CI 2000 on a Fixed Sky/Astra/Hotbird.
Cerebro Card. Infinity USB Phonix. Dragon Cam v4.1 w/Firecrypt & Loader Card.
My Location
London UK
Here are some comments by7 someone on another board. I thougth they are quite interesting. What do you make of it. EXPERTS :)

I no its a big joke,because the guy give`s only the ident and only the key,its not working on my cam a patched humax and i`ll have also a nokia,and if they have changed already the key then nobody also the guys with a black viaacces cam gets a update on there key ,i`ll think also alpha is having the new viaaccesII,its look a like Irdeto II with a key change at every half hour and two mk in it,For all the files that are on the internet there is not in one editor a place for the second mk in viaaces and the key is 16 bit not 8,i`ll think alpha is the testcase for viacces II,,so was satisfaction the testcase for irdeto II,the first two months satisfaction was only in irdeto II,butt i`ll say everything is crackeble,now nova is in irdeto II and ,many people are missing it ,i`ll think there is soon a solution,also for viaacces II and soon also superseca,the encryption in 16bit,with also two masterkeys in it and a key chance every half hour.Butt i`ll think what if you had your decoder out for more then a hour,there is something on your card that you give the right for a update and its not the master keys,what is it on the card for the right of a update for your keys,maybe a serial off something else--

- --- --- ---