Viasat Lithuanian package - any info?

EDW

Reaction score
anyone know what you need for this set up. Is it official box only? Any UK suppliers or can you order from Viasat with address in Lithuania, any idea of prices? My customer is a Lithuanian living in UK.

Thanks.

iandoh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m Mutlibracket (19e, 13e, 10e, 9e, 4.8e) & 1.2m @ 28e
My Location
Pärnu. Estonia/Burgas, Bulgaria
OK I think I can help, I have the free package with Viasat for Sweden here in the uk.

One of the problems with viasat is that they use the nordic beams which can be a hard catch for a small dish (90cm and smaller) depeneding on where you live. I am not aware of a retailer however I do know of a card sharing place where I am able to get Latvia and Lithunanian cardsharing.

jmnil

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
120cm Pointing to Viasat (Viasat LT card) |
Wavefrontier T90 with 7 LNB |
VU+ Duo with VTI 1.0 |
DM600 PVR with Gemini 4.6
My Location
Brussel
Hello

Hello my answer comes rather late.
I have the lithuanian viasat at home in Bruxelles and my brother in law gets it in the Kent (Tonbridge).

For the reception the problem is that the beams is focused on nordic and baltic country, thus rather weak in west europe.
In Bruxelles I have bad recpetion with 110 dish so I upgrade to 120. My Brother in law got good reception with 100 dish installed by a pro (thus I imagine better tuning than mine).

For the abonnement we have ask relative in lietuva to take it for us. I think you need at least a bank account in LT.

For the STB you can use the Thomson given when you take the abonnement. It is a small device you can take without problel in the plane. That is the cheapest solution but the device is really a bit poor.
So I use a dreambox with soft CALM (at least cccam and oscam are able to decrypt)

Jean-Michel