Viasat on Sirius 2/3 Nordic Beam

I seem to be picking up one of the Sirius 4 Nordic tps here in NI on a 80cm dish. Getting Viasat Sport Russia, TV1000 East and TV1000 Russia Kino on 12608 h 27500 3/4. They are on the BSS Nordic beam according to kingofsat website.
 
signal of sirius 4 strong in morning at evening is week of sirius 4 in turkey
 
solly said:
signal of sirius 4 strong in morning at evening is week of sirius 4 in turkey
Why it is so? Is it because of maintenance or it will stay this way? I can watch all the viasat channels during day, but at the evening only E Music, NTV and E Film. Is it normal for satellites to change signal output level during day?
 
solly said:
signal of sirius 4 strong in morning at evening is week of sirius 4 in turkey

No way you can get Sirius Nordic Beams all down in Turkey, must be the European beam?
 
Sirius 4 is indeed beeing received in the Mediterranean. If you want to know details i advice to take a look at
_http://www.avclub.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=19931 for Greece and _http://www.digital-forum.it/showthread.php?t=47948 for Italy. I am sure that Western Turkey has similar conditions like Greece. The H's are much stronger than the V's there, in Southern Italy it's the opposite. Even with 1.10m (!!!) the Sirius 4 Nordic Beam is beeing received partly and weather dependant in Chania (Western Crete).
 
Hello

NB: This is my first message here , sorry any mis-use

Here in Brussel I have a legal Viasat card from Lithuania. Up to the switch to Sirius 4 my antenna 100x110 was OK except in case of very bad weather.
I got the antenna and the LNB very cheap (120 lt) when I got the subscription in LT.
I loose the signal in january and have redone a very fine tuning of my dish. Now I have a quite good reception during the day (power at 63%) but nothing at night (after about 18h00 belgium time).

I contacted a retailer used to work for scandinavian people (there are a lot in Waterloo) who says that he now upgrade his customers which were previously fitted with 90cm to 110cm.

To get the channels during the evening I have ordered a Bigsat 120cm (should get it this week).
But considering the comment I may have corrected the problem by buying a better LNB (I even don't know if it is 0.3 or 0.6 ??)

I am also looking some info about the reception of Sirius 4 in France. I imagine in north 120 should do it, but what about south of France (Toulouse, Marseilles)?
 
Some good feed back :)

I recieved and installed my new 120 and now. After a very fine tuning (skew / polarization) I have now a good signal day and night. Thus with rain in the evening I lose bit of the quality but I can't stil watch my channels.

To obtain perfect signal whatever is the weather I have ordered a new LNB (Best) suppose to be better than my current.
 
jmnil said:
Some good feed back :)

I recieved and installed my new 120 and now. After a very fine tuning (skew / polarization) I have now a good signal day and night.

What make is your 120cm dish?
 
divibi said:
What make is your 120cm dish?

BigSat International (German make). I paid it 90 Euro in a shop in Brussel.
 
Several transponders from Sirius, carrying SOME viasat channels, can be received in turkey-georgia-mid east, etc. These are: 12608, 12637 mhz ones.
 
Back
Top