I seem to be picking up one of the Sirius 4 Nordic tps here in NI on a 80cm dish. Getting Viasat Sport Russia, TV1000 East and TV1000 Russia Kino on 12608 h 27500 3/4. They are on the BSS Nordic beam according to kingofsat website.
Why it is so? Is it because of maintenance or it will stay this way? I can watch all the viasat channels during day, but at the evening only E Music, NTV and E Film. Is it normal for satellites to change signal output level during day?solly said:signal of sirius 4 strong in morning at evening is week of sirius 4 in turkey
solly said:signal of sirius 4 strong in morning at evening is week of sirius 4 in turkey
jmnil said:Some good feed back
I recieved and installed my new 120 and now. After a very fine tuning (skew / polarization) I have now a good signal day and night.
divibi said:What make is your 120cm dish?
jmnil said:BigSat International (German make). I paid it 90 Euro in a shop in Brussel.