dockerslund26

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
uh::no
I can't watch Viasat Ticket anymore...
Why not?
I've got a goldcard which updates itself.
I can still watch TV1000, Cinema, TV3 etc...but not Ticket :-ohmy(
It says: "No right module" when I switch to the Ticket channels.

I

Ididndoit

CUSTWP is the last byte of PPUA. PPUA = SA + CUSWTP. Call your SA or shared address AA BB CC. Call your CUSTWP DD.
If you have a PPUA = AA BB CC DD, then CUSTWP is the DD part. In pirate software you can set this usually to 00 and take advantage of all surviving CUSTWPs for an SA. These can be a maximum of 256.
Viasat also pull a nice trick on some SAs of sharing an MK not just for 256 cards, but 4,096. They do this by using same MK sometimes for last nybble of some SAs. So should your MK ever die even after setting CUSTWP to 00, there is still sometimes a chance you can resurrect it with a little experimentation.
PPUA = AA BB Cx DD in this case, where the x can take any hex value from 0-9 and A-F. :)

pizzabeef

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did you get viassat ticket working i can get the lot but no ticket?
can you point m in the right direction plzzzz

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Ticket 1-8 is available on a 6 in 1. Interesting to note that Wotsat suggest that people in the South require a 1.5 metre dish to view the channels. I have no problem on a 1 metre.

pizzabeef

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GOT TICKET WORKING NOW THANKS.
I GET TICKET ON A 80CM DISH! BUT THE TV3S ARE A BIT DODGY.CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT MKS ARE ?
AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
ALSO HAS VIASAT XTRA BEEN HACKED?
PIZZABEEF

dockerslund26

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
uh::no
Viasat XTra is not a normal channel.
For example is Viasat Xtra sometimes used to show different camera angles for football games.
So when they use this channel, you will be able to watch them with your current card.

I live in south London, and I need a 1,2 meter dish to watch channels from 5 east.
I still experience problems with TV3, 3+, Viasat Sport, TV1000 1, Cinema 1, DR1, DR2 and some of the other channels on the weaker transponders. Especially in the evenings, the quality suddenly drops. I don't know why.

Apparently they are going to change from Viaccess to Videoguard in the 3rd quarter of 2003 )(-red