Viasat

fearny23

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone please help me. About 3 months ago I bought a programmer, part of vxtools.com for £29.99. I also bought some gold wafer cards retailing at £3.99 each. Once I received the cards I decided to give it a go. So, I put the card in the programmer, downloaded the codes onto the card and when finished I put the card into my viaccess cam and put it into my Technomate 5000CI receiver only to get a message on screen saying "wrong smart card inserted". I would really appreciate any help on this matter because I am wanting to be able to get SVT 1 for next year to watch something. So becuase of this I gave up hope and am willing to try this out again.

Can you please tell me the difference between a golf wafer card and the titanium card?

Is a gold wafer card enough to be able to get the Viasat package?

I would appreciate any help on this matter as it has ben puzzling me for some time.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
The main difference between the various cards is the amount of memory onboard on the card.

The SVT channels are dual encoded in Viaccess 2.3 and Videoguard. Videoguard is secure - and viasat is slowly transferring all services over to this system. All the premium content is already secure. Have a delve around the Viaccess sub forum or details of hats possible.

fearny23

Reaction score
So, is it possible for me to receive these channels and what card should I go for. I have a Viaccess cam. Will that be sufficient?
Analoguesat said:
The main difference between the various cards is the amount of memory onboard on the card.

The SVT channels are dual encoded in Viaccess 2.3 and Videoguard. Videoguard is secure - and viasat is slowly transferring all services over to this system. All the premium content is already secure. Have a delve around the Viaccess sub forum or details of hats possible.

welsh clarky

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 5620s, 28e 19e 13e,
My Location
wales gwent
hi. dont know much about svt channels at the moment but theres a viaccess file working ab sat channels on a goldcard on the sat-key team site 0n the 12-12-04 hope this helps......

fearny23

Reaction score
Sorry about this. I'm just very amateur at this. Thanks anyway :)
welsh clarky said:
hi. dont know much about svt channels at the moment but theres a viaccess file working ab sat channels on a goldcard on the sat-key team site 0n the 12-12-04 hope this helps......