visionet 8000

assen555

Reaction score
I am considering buying this machine after reading many useful posts here.I already have a 1.1 m with a topfield 3000,next to my topfield i have a broadband computer as of yet i dont have a router though my son has one for his x box2 that he is not using.My questions are will the visionet run in conjunction with my topfield,and do i need a official card to open certain packages on 19 13 and 7w .I have a fuul sub to sly uk but that box is in the living room.Finally is it that easy to set up my sat skills are more then adequate,however computer skills very limited,and dont want to spend many frustrated hours trying to load different programs if you need a high level of computer technology.As always any info is greatly appreciated.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Reading some previous posts, specifically Racingclubuk's, it appears to be a receiver mainly used for cardsharing. Is that what you require?

Llew

assen555

Reaction score
as i understand i thought you did not need a official sub with this stb to open certain packages as i said would be interested to know what i could expect to open if i purchase the reciever