Visionplus VP1030 PCI Card

grex23

Reaction score
Hi.
I am intrested in Visionplus VP1030 satelite card with CI sicket on board. Its a new brand and new product, so anybody here knows anything about it and how it works. Does it also have internet access from satelite? Thanks!

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Can't find a spec for it in English Grex23, but most of them can handle internet by satellite, why are you particularly interested in this card?

grex23

Reaction score
rolfw said:
Can't find a spec for it in English Grex23, but most of them can handle internet by satellite, why are you particularly interested in this card?

Why I am intrested, well I am not English and I live in Poland, and here I have found some adds for that kind of card. Anyway I may want to buy a differend one but which one. i want to have a card with internet acces and aswell a CI interface on it. So any advice? :)

grex23

Reaction score
rolfw said:
So. Can u pls answer me on my last thread? About what kind of PCI cards are available with CI interface and internet aswell?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You will have to be a little more patient, like many other members, I have other things to do and am involved in other forums.

The reason i ask why you are interested in this card in particular, is that there is loads of software written for the other available cards, including softcams, DiseqC plugins and autoupdate plugins and none as far as i know for the card you mention.

If you look through some of the other threads in this forum, you will see that for general operation, a CAM is not required, so unless you will be using an official card, you do not need the CI.

james_ran

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am living In China, and I am using VisionPlus card Version 1020 now( the version 1020 is a card without CI CAM socket). It can work with Mytheatre software and some other similiar softwares, it is great. I am using it to hack Nagravision system now.I get the information from specification that we can access internet through it , but I never tried it yet.
The Vision Plus card is originated from Taiwan , and the other name for it is Twinhan card. Now it is OEM in Mainland china, and very cheap.
After all , it is a good stuff.
And I would like to meet some friends in Europe to share information about all the satellite stuff.
MY icq nubmer :309364538
Email : james_ran@21cn.com

james

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Hi James, now the twinhan I've heard of and is almost identical to the Skystar2 in operation, so looks like the vision Plus will be fine.

What sort of money can you buy them for over there?

vaiouser

Reaction score
Hi,
I've bought a Visionplus 1030i for 115 euro.
I want to see and record channels with a regular card and I have
a 1.05 CI but I am still not able to see them.
I only see free channels.
Anyone might help me ?
Thanks

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
What channels are you trying to watch vaiouser ?

vaiouser

Reaction score
What channels are you trying to watch vaiouser ?

I'm trying to see Hotbird Sky channels italian network.
I have a regular smart card and a DVB-CI module aston crypt
I receive Sky TG24 with power and strenght 88 percent

Sky TG24
Frequency 12713 VPID 2312 APID 2313
Symbol Rate 27500 pol. Vertical Scrambled FTA

vaiouser

Reaction score
I am able to see some SKY programs !!

I changed my card and now I am using Aston 1.05 instead of 1.07.
I tried with progDVB but with no result, I changed to VisionDVB 2.41.1
and I am able to see some cripted program using a regular SKY smart card.
I am still not able to see SKY cinema 1/2/3.

mini me

Reaction score
The CI cam is not enabled when using ProgGVB, only the program supplied with the card (windtv) will let you use a cam.
You can use a phoenix interface and certain programs (plugins) that emulate cams when you use ProgDVB, so you can use cards including seca2, via2 and ird2 to watch your favourite programs.

vaiouser

Reaction score
The CI cam is not enabled when using ProgGVB, only the program supplied with the card (windtv) will let you use a cam.

-----
http://www.progdvb.com/plugins.htm

There is available to download a module :

CI Interface 1.11 I think maybe there is a possibility, but
till now no result.

boot_sectorz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky X2, Beausat 2004 FTA Plus, Echostar LT-730, twinhan Vision Plus DVB Card. 90cm Nokia Dish, 1.8m Also Manhattan 9650 Analogue
My Location
Earth......... I hope!
Hi,
I have visionplus 2.4.3 or something like that. Has anyone come across a tweak or crack that will make it posible to run plugins on Visionplus? I have tried the other softwares (DVB Dream, ProgDVB, etc) and they run perfectly. But have no full control of the remote and since I loop my Sat signal, may not work well. I can't seem to make encripted channels work on Visionplus so may need a plugin to do that. It has good signal regards of the activities on the other DVB equipment, so would be perfect if I could find a working softcam emu.
Can anyone be of help?
Thanx,
Boot

nacturnal

Reaction score
hi,
As per the specifications mentioned at website of Twinhan it( ci interface) is going to support older versions of encryption system( irdeto 1.06,viacess 1.0 etc). If u want support of latest versions of encryption system(irdeto 2.0 etc), it is better to buy nexus or skystar 1.5 with CI.