Thanks a lot for the detailed response.It could be any of a number of potential issues - alignment, LNBs, switch, cable, connectors or receiver. Where (roughly) are you located? I get all the FTA HD 19.2E channels with an offset LNB on a zone 2 Sky dish with a reasonable margin.
If it were alignment I'd expect you'd have issues on both sats, generally 13E is a bit weaker than 19.2E. You could try swapping the LNBs around to see if it makes any difference. If you do that remember to take a photo of the skew so it is similar when you move the LNBs.
When checking alignment a cheap sat beeper can be very useful as it gives instant feedback on general signal strength. Just pulling lightly east/west/north/south will be enough to discover if the dish alignment needs to be changed.
Thanks I am in London.It could be any of a number of potential issues - alignment, LNBs, switch, cable, connectors or receiver. Where (roughly) are you located? I get all the FTA HD 19.2E channels with an offset LNB on a zone 2 Sky dish with a reasonable margin.
If it were alignment I'd expect you'd have issues on both sats, generally 13E is a bit weaker than 19.2E. You could try swapping the LNBs around to see if it makes any difference. If you do that remember to take a photo of the skew so it is similar when you move the LNBs.
When checking alignment a cheap sat beeper can be very useful as it gives instant feedback on general signal strength. Just pulling lightly east/west/north/south will be enough to discover if the dish alignment needs to be changed.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Visiosat-Bisat-G2-Grey-Smc-Parabolic-Antennae/dp/B001CJZJ72
Is it true that the Visiosat has two focal points so one lnb is going to have more than the other?


