- My Satellite Setup
- Channel Master 90cm, 1.2m & 1.8m PF
- My Location
- UK
Looking at those numbers you should be able to receive 11778V. We should compare signals from transponders surrounding 11778V:Thank you so in theory I have a stronger signal.
12304H 12.9dB
11229V 13.2dB
On 11778V I do not have enough to see the value. I will try to adjust a bit more tomorrow.
11686V 22000 Movistar (all encrypted)
11758H 27500 Sky Deutschland (all encrypted)
11798H 27500 ditto
11817V 29700 Canal+ France (all encrypted)
Unfortunately there is no vertical transponder in the high band below 11778. I wonder if you set the LNB to single 9750 LO it will scan in 11778V. 11778 - 9750 LO = 2028MHz - so within the Technomate's tuning range. Usually receivers switch to high band at 11700.
I can also set up a zone 2 pointing at 19E.

