Wall blocking satellites, questions + measurments

Monitors now mounted once drill charged!!! lol

Should make for better viewing and more important more desk space
 

Attachments

  • IMG00442-20100720-1744.webp
    IMG00442-20100720-1744.webp
    288.8 KB · Views: 62
Can't help but notice the technicians friend lying on the right hand side of your desk.
 
are you running a server gary? or streaming tv over ip? noticed a lot of computers in that room on a previous photo
 
I have no servers here mate they are all at the datacenter.

I own a company called streaming needs, do alot of media work for clients. And I monitor all the football for myself here.

What you see here is not the half of it! I have alot in our datacenter rack
 
definately the wall and the tree Gary the wall is 600ml higher going east and the tree is a lot higher i would move it right and back a couple of mtrs, as you have put the new pole further back but on same line so going east you will now hit the house wall mate.
 
but if i go any further towards the wall the dish will hit the wall. and its a meter and a half higher then the old one. according to dishpointer that is more then enough needed to clear the obstacles mate

also i dont get what house wall I am going to hit? 26E Its pretty much directly flat against the fence
 
here is dish pointer at 26E
 

Attachments

  • 26e.webp
    26e.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 43
garyg said:
I have no servers here mate they are all at the datacenter.

I own a company called streaming needs, do alot of media work for clients. And I monitor all the football for myself here.

What you see here is not the half of it! I have alot in our datacenter rack

Love to see that, must be a lot of enery used :D
 
garyg said:
here is dish pointer at 26E

It says 23E though, gary. LOL

but near enough.
 
On badr 6 are horizontals weaker then verticles like on 7w nilesat?
 
I.LuV.ManUTd! said:
Love to see that, must be a lot of enery used :D

Yeh, but luckily we get an Ampage allowence in our rack included in the price
 
Hi ! I don't think the wall it's the problem..you tried to turn the LNB a little?try in clock sense or viceversa...you can win few points of signal..gl
 
Read the whole thread mate, the dish is not back up yet lol
 
were up!!

More pics to follow!
 

Attachments

  • IMG00451-20100721-1659.webp
    IMG00451-20100721-1659.webp
    345.9 KB · Views: 41
Nice.

Aligned yet?

Results as good or better than expected?
 
Hi mate,

Bit of bad news, was aligning it and the mount broke on the elevation adjuster :( So going to have to put my other mount on!

Just need to try get my friends over to lend a hand again :(
 
come on gary m8...cant stand the suspence..lol..
 
terriers said:
come on gary m8...cant stand the suspence..lol..

im trying mate but my mount broke and i cant change it until the guys can come back over im hoping tonight so i can align it this evening when the signals stronger :(
 
Back
Top