Was DSF (19.2E) temporarily off air (26-11-09)?

Basi

Member
My Satellite Setup
TM-6900 HD Compo Super, Galaxis JSTV (Galaxis Matrix CI S-CW),
1m dish.
My Location
Islington, London
From between 19:00 and 20:00 GMT (=UTC), I couldn't access DSF on Astra 1. Other 1H stations remained strong. It was back by 00:30, but in the meantime I tried other settings on 19.2E for 1KR (11259V) and 1M (11523H) in case the source was being re-aimed to one of them without backup.

If anyone knows either what happened to D:SF or on what settings it might reappear on 1KR or 1M, I'd be most interested. I sometimes rely on my German MoTD Monday night backups! TIA



Gotta go... Cat's on his final spin cycle. <eg>

Cheers,

Dodgy Basil
 
Doubtful, but thanks for mentioning it. I'd never have imagined a DECT phone could cause mayhem to satellite reception until I checked the archives last night. If you were the one with the maths, well done.

If you were the victim, you know what to buy your neighbour for Christmas. ;-)

Dodgy Basil (not to be confused with the original Basil on here)
 
Basi said:
Dodgy Basil (not to be confused with the original Basil on here)

Alter ego ??:cool:
 
Back
Top