Watch LOST Season 3 premiere on TV tonight!

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Well, look at this, The ABC network is currently broadcasting FTA and has been for some days, on Telstar 12! Though it is only a feed. I stayed up to see if it would go off during primetime, but it doesent. Tonight is the premier of season 3 in america, as you all know, season 2 finished on channel 4 a week ago. So if you want to be one of the first to see this in europe, get channel scanning.

11523 01500, but i dont know the polarisation. It also doesnt carry a name tag as far as i can see, but with a quick scan you should find it!:)

Starts at 1am GMT
Starts at 2am for me... and i´ve got work tomorrow:-doh!

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
can you record it for me ?:D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
AlexBellisBrown said:
Starts at 2am for me... and i´ve got work tomorrow:-doh!

Not got a VCR then??? :-rofl2 :p

I assume Telstar 12 is at 15w, just looking at the freq.list, it looks like 11523 isn't in there, unless it's hidden from us... :confused

And I never knew Asda FM (as in the cheesy "radio" station in asda) was broadcast by satellite!!! Plus a few other stores too... O-Ha

What's the dish size needed for Telstar 12?

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
I already have that episode since last week, it's one of those eps that one should watch only if one hasn't seen the whole story from the beginning.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Prophessor said:
it's one of those eps that one should watch only if one hasn't seen the whole story from the beginning.

Like me... :D

I only saw a few of the first season and the last 3 of the second, why the creators of that computer didn't set up an automatic "button pusher", I do not know... :rolleyes:

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
Prophessor said:
I already have that episode since last week, it's one of those eps that one should watch only if one hasn't seen the whole story from the beginning.

Where did you see it?

Skip Channel

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
28e, 19e, 13e, 30w
My Location
England
He said he already had the episode, so I'm guessing he downloaded it (or is eligible to vote for the EMMYs!) ;)

Must've been an advance copy that leaked out / someone put online, or ABC put up previews on AOL or whatever.

Having said that I saw two 'The CW' network pilots *legally* before they aired anywhere - free screening at the TV & Radio museum in NYC! ;) They were both crap though! :( I'll never get back those two hours of my life!!! Free food though! :)

Straying off topic... eek! Back on topic, I'll get to see this episode tomorrow lunchtime I guess. My dish ain't gonna be able to get this feed anyway! Still, cheers to the OP.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
So, yes, dish sizes, what's needed??? :D

eminem120176

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+duo, DM500, SS2, Sky+HD, 1.2m dish motorised
My Location
Nottingham
Showing NBC news at the moment, does it switch to ABC later?

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
This is the one I got
_http://www.vcdreview.com/info.php/i-63928.html

Now that I think of it it might not be the season premiere, hmm... who cares!
If you want to get the eps really fast go to vcdquality to check the releases then go to isohunt and get the link for the torrent. Works like a charm.;)

eminem120176

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Vu+duo, DM500, SS2, Sky+HD, 1.2m dish motorised
My Location
Nottingham
Can anyone confirm they are getting a picture/sound on this frequency 15W, 11523, 1500, 7/8 on Lost/ABC network. If so what receiver? My DM500 gets the channel at 80% but with no image or sound. My ss2 2.3 doesn't pick it up at all.

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
Well the frequency had the same problem as DAD 2. I found that trying the symbol rate of 1507 is easier. Sadly, ABC went off at 9pm last night and was replaced with ESPN. So as you can appreciate i was deeply depressed! But ESPN is still running on there. Go take a look. Also missed the premiere of The Nine as well. I had wanted to watch that! The symbol rate is H.