In order to make an accurate assessment of the signal on different satellites, it would be good if the atmospheric situation were to be the same, the ideal would be clear.
The solution I choose is to post each TV channel (from the satellites on the antenna, from 5 West to 46 East), which can be received and which has the technically visible data on the signal.
It's a tough way, because it takes a long time, post pictures and then post ... only a few hours were required for the EUTELSAT 5 WEST A satellite.
This is what I do for colleagues in the forum (passionate as myself for satellite reception) interested in signal tests from different satellites.
I will refer strictly to technical problems (the received signal and various considerations) and not to the aesthetic aspect or impressions regarding the reception facility.
After activating for decades on various satellite forums, I can say that what will follow will be unique in that any passionate can appreciate signal differences from different satellites.
I'm waiting for ideas on how I should do if my posting mode is good or not ... or it can be tailored to your different options.