Wavefield T55

Fano

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90 Dish and Smart 60cm Dish @28.2E
Receivers:Dm800s,Dm600s,Dm500s,
Ferguson Ariva 120,Opticum x403p,Tm 500.
Satlink 6906 meter
My Location
Ireland
godzillafan said:
basically the mount is big or some will say its a whopper. tks will be hidden behind the dish somewhat and not too much a eye sore. great moun, but next door not happy. need setup to work and if next door happy andthe other half not saying much about it. 24 lnbs here we come.
I honestly dont see how its any of your next door neighbours business to be honest,especially if you lower it down 3 feet.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90, 1 black ultra HighGrain Quuad, 20 smart lnb (2 twins), 16/1 diseqc switch, 2x emp 4/1, S9HD, Vu+ Uno,
My Location
South Wales
Fano said:
I honestly dont see how its any of your next door neighbours business to be honest,especially if you lower it down 3 feet.

at the moment it is still up high, and will take it down couple of levels - i know it nothing to do with next door, but the mount is big and think a tk closer to the wall and behind the dish will look better even for me - but taking it lower will make it easier to work with as well.

was hard work getting it up there will the ladder on full. new height will make it step ladder ht.

i can live with that. just need to find some tk and a u bolt. project for next week as its raining now.

i will open a new photo thread and keep everyone post as its a mother of a project.

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
If you could put the dish at ground level on a temporary mount, you would make life much easier for yourself when setting up.

Posted with my iPhone using Tapatalk

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
T90, 1 black ultra HighGrain Quuad, 20 smart lnb (2 twins), 16/1 diseqc switch, 2x emp 4/1, S9HD, Vu+ Uno,
My Location
South Wales
Robbo said:
If you could put the dish at ground level on a temporary mount, you would make life much easier for yourself when setting up.Posted with my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes thats true but the position I have is close to my boys play area, I just know some ball or toy will hit it. Would of mean keen to have it in a single pole in the ground but not even the wife is keen on having it in the floor. So half way down the building seems the best option for me.The tks will I guess make it smaller, ad current mounts is as long as the dish spread out. Tks will be behind the dish. Just need to find some 60mm u bolts. More pics to come.

Huevos

Satellite Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
57E to 58W, C-band and Ku, DVB-S2, 4:2:2 and blindscan.
My Location
38.5ºN, 0.5ºW
Fano said:
dont see how its any of your next door neighbours business
Don't know about Ireland but it is a big dish and certainly outside UK satellite dish planning permission exemption.

godzillafan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South Wales
hi guys

moved all my 90 setup details to a new thread in the pictures area.

trying to keep everything together

_http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/picture-members-setups-general-satellite-installations/192587-my-first-toroidal-90-multi-dish-install-20-lnbs.html