My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
What is the problem, really ?

Maybe You say - the guys that invent thoís decoder don´t get paid

or

They don´t work like the real one ?

Usually the maker let the Chinese workers do the job for a penny or 2 then they sell thet stuff for pounds. So, why not buy from the real makers ? The inventor has sold tens of tons of those decoders, thay will, of course, make more money but in the end, why not buy a clone ?

From all I know they work just like the "real" ones Some had a Gemini problems (:eek:) but that is really no problem.

I thinkl I will get one, just to check it out. I am told that the power unit is no good but hey, a power unit can´t really be a problem.

They (china) sell a dm 800 for around 120$ !!!!! Think that is a good price. The real makers do need some profit for making them in the first place, let them sell 1000 and then get back to reality.
If You get a dm from the very same factory that deliver the original dm - then dm made a bad deal and the Chinese guys ain´t no stupid guys. They sell. If dm pay 100 and they can sell for 125 ???? No big deal.

I knop that some of You (if not all) don´t like copies or clones,,,,,that is the reason for all thos really high prices. If we all start shopping clones, guess what ???? the "real" thing will be cheaper. We do have that system here in Sweden ! Milk (for one) is always milk - nothing else. You can pay anything from 6 to 11 Swedish crowns (0.6-11 €)

Why would I buy the 11kr milk ? because it is make by a Swedish cow ?? Nope, EU means all is same and to us satlovers I say world is our !!!

Sometimes I think we are an easy target.
If there was a hack for a big tellie supplier - and it was for free here (of course) and someone sold the same proggy for a tenner - what would be Your choice ?

Yeah I know

same with the dreamboxes
If we start buying from Chine we could (very soon) bug a genuin box for a better price.
I would, for sure, but from Dream even if they charged me some 15% overprice.

I don´t think they need to make a fortune on every sold box:confused