Western Africa

moman

Member
My Satellite Setup
Satellite
My Location
Tucson, AZ USA
Greetings!
I Live in Arizona, and I want to get a TV channels of Morocc
Is there away I will be able to do that please?
I have a CoolSat 5000 receiver, and 80cm KU Band Offset Dish Antenna with Dual LNB
Any help is well appreciated
Thanks
Mo
 
There are a couple of channels you should be able to get, 2M Maroc and Almaghribya, both of which are on Galaxy 25 at 97 West.

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Morocco.html
 
Would you please tell me how to connect 800cm KU Band offset Dish Antenna with dual LNB
It has two connectors, which one goes to the receiver please
Thanks
Mo
 
moman said:
Would you please tell me how to connect 800cm KU Band offset Dish Antenna with dual LNB
It has two connectors, which one goes to the receiver please
Thanks
Mo

One goes to one reciever, the other goes to another reciever (assuming you mean a Twin-output LNB)... :)
 
Well, I'm new to this stuff :-), sorry about my ignorance
This is what it says in the description :" 80cm KU Band Offset Dish Antenna with Dual LNB"
And no, I just have one receiver
Thanks for your help
 
moman said:
Well, I'm new to this stuff :-), sorry about my ignorance
This is what it says in the description :" 80cm KU Band Offset Dish Antenna with Dual LNB"
And no, I just have one receiver
Thanks for your help

Well I notice the fact that your dish has now shrunk to 80cm from 800cm, even if the lnb is a dual you only need to use one output as long as you properly seal the second output to avoid the ingress of moisture assuming you have moisture in Arizona
 
80cm is nothing.

I thought you meant 800cm which would have helped getting the signal.
 
SOrry for the typo
It's 80cm
So you mean I can't get westeren Africa with this one?
Thanks
Mo
 
You can get the ones I mention above, but nothing that is actually pointed at West Africa.
 
Back
Top