What are the options for South Spain

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
What are the options for South Spain.Most encrypted chan. on Se*a 1 gone to Se*a 2 and Viaccess 1 to Viaccess 2, what can one do with 1m dish , two universal lnb, Samsung 9000 receiver with Aston 1.5 com, 2 CI slots and 2 viaccess slots imbeded.Dish pointing to Astra and Hotbird.,not motorized

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
1) Wait for the BBC then move the dish over
2) Fit a polarmount

Seriously, there are over 1100 channels you could watch/listen to on the two slots

How many do you want ?

PS Whats a Sammy 9000 do ?

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
Hi CH. Sammy 9000 aside from waiting for BBC is giving me messages like"no right to watch, or an error with your smart card"
I used to have Palko, Taquil. Kiosk. few X channals. Now none of these show and I was wondering if there are any similar possibilities. Thanks

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Does any encrypted channel work

XXL for example

If it does you need to update the card files

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
None. I have tried Seca files from Methamorph, 6 x 1 DaveM ,5 x 1 Cuba, some others ,but still nothing. I use Fun card with Aston 1.5 Cam. I don't know if cam is my problem but I try same Card in Viaccess slot programmed with 6x1 files ,that suppose to be good for Viaaccess, and even worse...

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Sorry - I dont know how the 9000 differs from the 9500 model in this country - with the 9500 the gold contacts should be downwards

What does the receiver state when you interrogate the card?

It could be the card, (though the programmer would advise if files cannot be stored)

sailor

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Malaga, Spain
Hi,CH. I don't think the diff. between Samsung 9000 and 9500 is huge. 9000 has 2 CI slots and 2 Viaccess slots, and should be able to read Irdeto,Crypto,Nagra,Conax, Viaccess and Seca. And yes gold contacts should be up in Cam and down in Imbeded Viaccess.
Regarding messages as I said it is: No right to watch, of an error with your card.
The question really is :are there any encrypted movie channels or adult channels left on Astra and Hotbird that are still in Seca 1 and Viaccess 1.
If they all gone to Seca 2 and Viaccess 2 then there aren.t too many options even if I change Cam, are there?

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
You can only decode standards other than official Viaccess if the receiver has been fitted with patched firmware, but as you say the unit was working earlier

Have you attempted to lopad any software off the NET into the 9000, it may be that 9500 software is not going to work in a 9000, OR what you have downloaded is not from a trusted source, which may have damaged the receiver.