My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
Infinity Phoenix programmer
Blue Tit /MkII/Various Fun cards...& a Matrix Reloaded cam
My Location
Norfolk
Hi All,
Been out of the game for a while (when we lost conax i kind of lost interest). I`ve just started to play with the old box again and was just wondering what i can get with all my "old" cards & programmers? I`d just got the hang of programming the cards with various files..thanks to some of you..then...Gone for ever!!! It was good fun and quite satisfying to be able to watch something that i`d done myself, so i`d like to give it another go.
I have a Phoenix programmer, a Fun 6 card, a Fun 4 card, a White Tit card & a Blue tit card.
Is there anything at all that i can get by using the stuff that i already have or would i need to update my cards?
Cheers Guys.

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
Bump...Anybody?

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Try a search on Diablo cam and see if it is can be programmed with your Phoenix; I don't know the answer but worth a look.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi shazmart,
at the moment there is very little open, but there are some fun files around as well as some new files for the old faithful Titanium card.
The T-Rex 4.6 supermodule is opening Premiere and a few other channels and can be loaded with a PIC F84A loader card which is programmed using a Phoenix programmer in 6Mhz mode.
As mentioned the Diablo cam is also opening Premiere but requires a Cas programmer, it was opening C+France and a few others last month but no new files for this month are available yet.
Have a read through the forums and check out the big links list, that will point you towards a few files.
Welcome back into the hobby,
Mickha
Diablo have apparently updated the keys and so is currently opening: Premiere, C+France,Cyfra +, and C+NL.

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
Many thanks guys...i`ll have a good look around & see what i can find.