What dish would i need for 7w in stoke-on-trent?

wiwczaryk123

Member
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500s and aalienware pcqaud core
My Location
england
hi i was wondering what size dish would i need for 7w in stoke-on-trent west midlands im after all transponders thanks
 
hello!
here the H ,are in the night time aproximentlyhalf db stronger then on day time!
will the new nilesat replace the old one 1:1 or not?
why the new bird not start transmit yet,i dont know..!:)
 
wiwczaryk123 said:
hi i was wondering what size dish would i need for 7w in stoke-on-trent west midlands im after all transponders thanks


2.4m I would have thought, but that's only a guesstimate.But with 201 due to come on line, some time soon, and the possible transferal of some existing Nilesat channels to it, its not worth bothering IMHO.

You could always go for garyg's dish that he's just put on ebay, I'm sure we'd all look forward to another epic.
 
a satellite dealer on ebay uk told me one time,around one year ago,fro the art transponders on nilesat in uk a dish size of 4.5 needed is this true?
here not much signal diffrence art/osn aproximently one db!
 
wiwczaryk123 said:
hi do u have the item numberto gary gs dish

Well I didn't know either, but 2.5m dish aren't exactly Fast Moving Consumer Goods, so I searched eBay , got one hit and came up wit:

Item # 280564460169


The spiel is exactly what garyg also Posted here, so it must be the one!
 
Yes it is Gary's as I recognized the photo's. I think he'll hope for a better bid than £1.04.
 
£2.51

It is getting on a bit.


:-Axechase
 
Too much for me!!
 
Every time i bid on it..it instantly tells me i have been outbid and do i wish to place another bid..something fishy goin on..
 
Hi I live in Birmingham I used to get most of the Horizontal beams for Showtime on a 2.4 Channels master 24/7 However when it used to rain heavy I would get picture break up, As mentioned by other members it might be wise to wait to see what kind of signal 201 produces.
 
dish is at 51 quid comon guys up the bids lol
 
Where is the dish listing? URL?
 
Back
Top