:-HoHo

[tube]MpAky5HJhuQ[/tube]

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Poor Santa....

Thankfully we don't have an airbag, gas or a bomb!

Before Richard Hammond had his accident then?

:-gnome :-gnome :-gnome :-gnome

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Errrm, I really do think that they're cheating on Brainiac now, cos a balloon couldn't launch anything on it's own, the gas wasn't in a confined space with one exit for the pressure to escape through, and I never saw the last one, I think they've been using their air-cannon again... :p

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
gameboy said:
Poor Santa....

Thankfully we don't have an airbag, gas or a bomb!

Before Richard Hammond had his accident then?

:-gnome :-gnome :-gnome :-gnome

Yes - thats a couple of series back. Its also filmed in mid summer not Christmas as they want you to think - the trees have far too many leaves on them for winter :D

The ballon is a definite cheat - I agree the air cannon is used here. Still quite funny though :D

:-tree

chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TalkTalk TV
My Location
Worksop UK
Yes must have been before Richard Hammond had the accident but he's on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross tonight, His first TV interview since the crash.

What does it feel like to flip a jet-powered car while doing 300mph? Tonight, Jonathan Ross finds out as Top Gear's ever-chirpy Richard Hammond gives his first TV interview since the crash that nearly killed him and brought to light previously unsuspected affection for "the Hamster" among the British public.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Richard Hammond's in the Mirror today, claiming he can't drink alcohol for two years due to his accident.

As a man who recently gave up the booze, I think that's an advantage to his health. :)