What is the best LNB for fringe reception?

hgroth

Member
My Satellite Setup
sky tv
My Location
Mallorca Spain
What is the best LNB to use for Sky TV in a fringe area on a off center feed dish?
 
Hi hgroth ....
You are just one of many searching for the 'Holy Grail' of LNB's ..
Many will have their own opinion as to which is best ..
I personally have not yet tested an Inverto Black Ultra ...as they are as rare as hens teeth in the UK ..
..but I believe these lnbs ...in single twin and quad form to be certainly 'amongst' the best ...if not 'the best' ...for fringe reception..
rgds
VS
 
Invacom c120 quads perform if using a prime focal dish.
 
From reading around (I've no personal experience!) it seems that your choice of feedhorn is also very important with a prime focus dish.
 
Back
Top