Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1600ci,
Art Sport, Digit Alb,
Channel MASTER 1.2
My Location
Wolverhampton
Happy New Year Chaps,

Do we no what is the best LNB on the market at the moment to squeeze at that little extra. I have found the following products and was wondering on past experience from you guys which is the best.

Titanium 0.2db
Technomate 0.2db
Edison 0.2db
Triax 0.3db
Sharp 0.3db
Syntec 2000 0.3db
Inverto 0.3db
Invacom 0.3db

Many Thanks.:-sugar

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Well it is three hours since you posted and so far nobody has replied. the reason for this is that it is almost impossible to be absolute when wanting to say that one is better than the other. The reason for this is that there are far too many variables involved to be able to give a definitive answer to this question. Also within a production batch of say one of the models you have mentioned you will have some better than others. The dish also makes a vast difference and the fine tuning focussing backwards and forwards skew of the lnb (at which some people are better than others) all make a difference. There are some very informative threads on the forum where dedicated hobbyists have done comparison tests by removing as many of those variables as possible and comparing lnb's if I find the threads before you do I will post the urls for you to have a read. If memory serves me correctly they are in the fringe reception section

EDIT

Here is the link

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
For Nilesat the LNB isnt going to make much difference as the dish mentioned in your profile isnt going to be big enough for all the 7W tp's anyway in Wolverhampton (a place I know well :D)