What plugin versions are needed for softcam to see discovery/ nat geo & MTV

yeahman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
newbie deciding what to get
My Location
london
Hi thereMY SETUP:I've got a 85cm motorized dish - but it's stuck on hotbird for now till i get my head around on this encryption/decryption stuff.I have a computer with sky start 1 card that has a cam slot & this software loaded: progdvb 4.72.5[0.82]Vplug 0.8.4YANKSE 1.033TTs2emu Ver 1.24I've noticed I can decrypt with the latest softcam key - viaccess channels.However I'd like to get 1) National Geographic / Discovery (all of em) / MTV - preferably french.But can't get any of them (error - invalid keys or No keys when i look into the plugin trying to decrypt).Please could advise - should I point to a different Sat (i've heard italia discovery has english....)have I got the correct versions of plugins or should I try other plugins, or is there some other formula I could apply to magically get these and other channels decrypted - i don't mind buying a cam if that'd help.Am I imagining it but about 2 weeks ago I could decrypt eurosport and tps channels with this setup - has something changed on the irdeto/Beta front?