tall_paul

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Force 1122s
Cas 2+ addon
MR, Aston, blue zeta
My Location
Kent, UK
Hi, it's been a while. Getting pissed off looking at this box in the corner doing nothing! I have a Force 1122s with Aston and Matrix Reloaded cams added in spare slots at present. Also have a Axas cam a with pink card in it that I have no idea what they do, or come to think of it, who gave it to me? I also have a CAS II interface with added card programmer thingy. I used to watch TV1000,Cinema and canal+(with gold cards) till they went. Was last watching Kiosk(1 deg with tit, conax I think) but haven't been able to get files/keys since Jan.
What do I need to get back films & mature content channels? I live deep in south east uk so can only realy get 1 deg to 19deg east(used to watch things at 1, 13 & 19) although have just noticed I can get 30 deg west but have never really watched anything from here. Any help greatly appreciated.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Still files available for your MR. Check out the links section.

1W 'Gone' ATM (and for the foreseeable), but still some stuff on 13E 19E and 30W.

Most film stuff down ATM generally, but Mult!v!sion on 13E good when it's up (you'll need a gold card and programmer - it's Via2 only today).