Help Required What's wrong with Hotbird 13e

Europesat

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
strong
My Location
Yemen
7 Days ago most of tps no signal ? Is there any change or satellites replacement @ 13e ??
 
Last edited:
No issues reported - no faults, no replacements.

Looking at your stated location, you might have been suffering from propagation anomalies.
 
could be some sand storm or sand high up the air;
this must be frequent in your region,& happens here a few times a year when it blocks Astra 2 UK beam for us in South france.
It could be between you & the sat somewhere
 
Thank you 4 replay,
I'm outside the hotbird beam i used to to get most of 13e tps But nowadays signal disappears....
I heard that all hotbird sats expire in 2021 so i think for those who in beam areas did not notice
 
Last edited:
More source, from september 7th (in dutch, and a link in Italian language):

So it is old news, but I thought I'd mention it.
Still no word from Eutelsat, it seems...?

Greetz,
A33
 
I've lost 12475H, this is one of the weaker one's for me on my setup. Has anyone else noticed a reduction or loss?
 
Last edited:
I've lost 12475H, this is one of the weaker bones for me on my setup. Has anyone else noticed a reduction or loss?
It’s on full power in Midlothian @1 meter Gibertini
 

Attachments

  • CC25FF8C-CAA5-4377-8C36-6A8AFC9F94A0.webp
    CC25FF8C-CAA5-4377-8C36-6A8AFC9F94A0.webp
    268.2 KB · Views: 11
The signals can be lower with a high performance Lnb such as the Inverto Black Ultra on some very strong transponders on 28.2E,19.2E & 13 E as they overload some satellite tuners this results in low signal or no signal,

The Inverto Black Ultra 0.2,
Works very well with my Multi-Stream receivers SX88+,SX88+ Optima,SX88-4K,Golden Interstar & Edision S2,

Although it restricts some strong transponder signals on 28.2E,19.2E,13E with the TM5302HD due to the heavily overdriven input signal on the tuner results in reduced signal or no signal,
But it works very well with weak feed signals 23.5E,21.5E,16E,10E,7E,4.8E,1W,8W,30W.
 
My personal setup has 28.2E,19.2E,13E with 28.2 and 13 offset on a zone 2. The lnb for 13e is an inverto eco, so I can expect a reduced reception as apposed to overload with these?
 
Back
Top