Where can I find some keys now a days

srikanthm06

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-X200 CI Plus receiver with replaceable cam modules and DishtvIndia's Zenega Receiver, kuband, c band with sats NSS6, Hotbird and AsiaSAT3S.
My Location
Dubai
Hello All,

Two days back I upgraded my starsat sr-x200 ci plus receiver so I can enter keys. Can anyone tell me now a days any channel keys available? I searched for two days across the net and this forum with no luck. I am looking for some keys from hotbird or asiasat3s. Let me know if there are any sites which provides .bin or .hex files. I tried www.satnet.ch and so many other sites with no luck. May be I am looking at the wrong place.

Also can anyone redirect me to a place where I can find software upgrade for my receiver for NiagraVision 2 and Seca 2 as I have only version 1 for both of them.

plz guide me if there are any

Best Regards.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
there's not much open at the moment.

satscreen and satandream (?) seem fairly up to date (as much as anyone is)

xeronith

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I just got a little software that works great on getting the latest SDX files and aslo SoftKey.Cam. You can get it at http://www.pinosat.com

srikanthm06

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
starsat SR-X200 CI Plus receiver with replaceable cam modules and DishtvIndia's Zenega Receiver, kuband, c band with sats NSS6, Hotbird and AsiaSAT3S.
My Location
Dubai
That pinosat has nothing with them except a few binary files which will set our receiver without scanning the frequencies. Its good but not very interesting.