P paul682 registered My Satellite Setup 3.7 MESH My Location italy Apr 9, 2008 #1 hy guys please post me a site where i can buy polarotor for c band??? thanks if possible chaparral
Channel Hopper Suffering fools, so you don't have to. Staff member My Satellite Setup A little less analogue, and a lot more crap. My Location UK Apr 10, 2008 #2 Why Chaparral ?
T Tsiklon Regular Member My Satellite Setup Various My Location Europe Apr 11, 2008 #3 Chaparral often for sale on US ebay - use 'feedhorn' as the search term. Astrotel in UK sell ADL type feedhorns.
Chaparral often for sale on US ebay - use 'feedhorn' as the search term. Astrotel in UK sell ADL type feedhorns.
jakenl Regular Member My Satellite Setup Manhattan Starlight 5900+PVR-80GB,Topfield TF5000CI,Skystar2,110cm dish, Invacom 0,3dB, Moteck SG2100A,range: 75East-61West,AMD Sempron 2600+, Windows XP Pro. My Location The Netherlands Apr 20, 2008 #4 I have a polarotor of Chaparral here which I would like to sell. I have put it in the for sale section. http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/satellite-systems-accessories-no-trade/ Attachments PolarotorIEA.webp 5.6 KB · Views: 24 Astrotel.webp 3.5 KB · Views: 26
I have a polarotor of Chaparral here which I would like to sell. I have put it in the for sale section. http://www.satellites.co.uk/satellite/satellite-systems-accessories-no-trade/