Which channels will show SPL 09/10

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
choccy07 said:
Hi all, picking up on the SPL discussion. Does anyone know anything of the Sport 1 Cz channels on 23.5e I think ? Would that reception be ok picture wise ? Got a handy contact about these cards so just checking if ok. Did someone say earlier that they are showing some 3pm games and have done this season already ? many thanks in advance

Waiting to hear back from a guy who's missus is Czech to see if you can add Sport 1 on the Skylink card.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised Inverto dish with Dark Motor full metal gears, Xtrend 9500HD, Amiko Alien 2+, Amiko Alien 8900, Moded Zone 2 dish with multi LNB goodness! 50 inch full HD LCD and loads of other stuff! lol
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
It is, cut this link into your address bar, its in the combo pack, _.skylink.cz/web/structure/26.html

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
choccy07 said:
Hi all, picking up on the SPL discussion. Does anyone know anything of the Sport 1 Cz channels on 23.5e I think ? Would that reception be ok picture wise ? Got a handy contact about these cards so just checking if ok. Did someone say earlier that they are showing some 3pm games and have done this season already ? many thanks in advance

They've shown a few games, not sure how many they're going to show yet though, sorry.

garretthen

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
NOT SURE YET
My Location
co fermanagh
choccy07 said:

I have sport 1 + 2 cz on a upc card on thor 1.0w. I was told they show spl games. No mention about epl when it was sold to me. Very quick to break up when it rains on a 1 metre dish in n. ireland. Picture quality is fine, not brilliant but adequate. Think I paid about £350 for a 12 month card.

Ghostleader

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Glasgow,ish!
Just another wee update, I noticed Orange Sport Info is has & is showing quite a few 3pm's, its the Polish version of Orange Sport Info & is available on various Cyfra cards.