Which free XXX channel we can watch on hotbird?

Kashif Khan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
???
My Location
pakistan
i got new dish thats why i want to ask to the experts,after closed the private spice which XXX free channel we can watch on hotbird?
BR
Kashif Khan

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
SP is still secure after the change last week. Multivision is still worling, but you need to update the AES every 20 to 30 minutes.

Rgds

L.:)

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
private spice (tps crypt)is ok (i just ckecked for educational purposes)

rhubarbe

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM600PVR (Poorly)
TF6000 (Poorly)
SkyHD
My Location
Cheshire
Lancelot said:
SP is still secure after the change last week. Multivision is still worling, but you need to update the AES every 20 to 30 minutes.

Rgds

If you have a Dreambox, there's a wee script that'll do it for you. :D

jawad537407

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have a neosat sx 1600 plus satellite reciver having 8 feet dish set on hotbird satellite
My Location
pakistan
i have a neosat sx 1600 plus receiver and i want to edit TPS keys from remote control of this receiver can somebody help me plzz......tell me the whole procedure of editing keys of neosat sx 1600 plus receiver

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
I know this sounds naff, but I always buy official cards. I know they can be dodgy, such as starting in January, then closing in March - if you're lucky!

I paid just £80 for a two year XDream package, which has three XXXX mature content channels. No problems. No adverts. No limits (within reason).

The card is now 20 months old, with four months left. I don't know who runs this company, but they're certainly value for money and not rip-off merchants. They're on Hotbird and Astra (19 degrees east). ;)

trigun

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5100
My Location
i have humax 5100 how to watch or insert the hex keys??

me123

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP+
motorised receiver
without diseqc
90cm dish
My Location
Derbyshire
No point for tps multivision as you will be spending all your day doing key changes by all accounts

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
me123 said:
No point for tps multivision as you will be spending all your day doing key changes by all accounts

That's why I buy in general, official cards, but only from satellite mature content stations I can trust, such as X-Dream.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Saturlight said:
That's why I buy in general, official cards, but only from satellite mature content stations I can trust, such as X-Dream.

that put down some really rank material, iffy video quality, sound often well out of sync, same 'actor' content hour after hour, dodgy UK content (legally), but if you are happy with the payout for the card, then why not promote it here ?

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North Tyneside
Channel Hopper said:
that put down some really rank material, iffy video quality, sound often well out of sync, same 'actor' content hour after hour, dodgy UK content (legally), but if you are happy with the payout for the card, then why not promote it here ?

X-Dream, isn't like that. I know what you mean...1980s' mature content taped on Betamax tape, same repeats, old stuff. Just like SCT was like.

From my experience, the mature content on the X-Dream channels is very good, some of the releases are from Platinum X and Red Light District, in 2006. It's very hard, especially the European stuff, like fi**ing right up to the elbow. Sorry, to go into detail. :-doh!

Anyway, here's the frequency, 12207, H, 27000, 3/4.

I'll help promote it but I cannot be held responsible if it folds next week. All I can say is I purchased a card 20 months ago and it's still working, no hiccups.

Cheers, and good luck. ;)

Julio73

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat
My Location
KSA
Hi there,
I'm new to the forum and looking desperately for help in watching adult channels, plzzzzzzz

Julio73

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat
My Location
KSA
Hi Kashif,
any luck?
I'm looking for some as well.

Julio73

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat
My Location
KSA
Lancelot said:

Rgds

Hi Lancelot,
help is needed. What's AES and how can I update it?
Thx

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
AES is an Advanced Encryption Standard, it was brought out to slow down piracy but failed originally, recently they started changing the keys every 20-30 minutes, or quicker, which makes viewing difficult.
Some receivers have the ability to connect to your computer, and thus the internet, and interact with software to download the new key, unfortunately these sites do get closed down and new sources have to be found.
If you want to try it first you have to get the latest keys, try an AES keyfinder, search on google, and then manually input them into your receiver/cam via the menu, but you only have a few minutes to do all this before they change again so good luck.