Which one Inverto LNB is better, the Ultra or the Premium model ?

Dexter26

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD Athlon 5600+ (X2) AM2
MSI K9N Diamond
MSI NX8800GT Zilent 1G
4 x Kingston KVR800D2N5/1G
WDC WD5000AAKS
LG GSA-H55L
LG M1921A
My Location
Skopje, Macedonia
OK guys, I am having some, you might say stupid problem with choosing a good Inverto LNB, but I am a rookie, so any help would be appreciated.
I am planing to get SAT TV for myself, and an Inverto LNB is what I have in mind to buy. Only, I see that the mostly recommended Inverto LNBs are the Ultra and the Premium models, I see there are very little differences between the two, so I have still not decided which one to buy, the Ultra or the Premium model. I have noticed that most people I know use the Ultra model, but still, I would like your opinion on this.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Post moved to a new thread as tagged onto an old archive.

timo_w2s

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.timo.me.uk
My Satellite Setup
See Signature
My Location
Maidenhead, UK & Helsinki, Finland
I'd also like to know this, and if I may add, are there differences between the single, twin and quads?

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
As far as I know, the premium is just the replacement for the Silvertech, they look the same, I also ordered some Silvertechs and got the premiums instead for the same price.

I have compared the Silvertech and the Ultra, and I found that the Ultra works better for both the two weakest sats here.