White cards swappable between Sky boxes????????????

devonbrown

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4 systems. In Scotland Freesat with Humax Foxsat recorder. In Algarve 1.5 fixed Inv Quad LNB with 3 Pace 2600C1 and 1 Amstrad HD DRX780UK also 80cm dish with Inverto 0.2db monoblock LNB (19.2E/26E) feeding Technomate 5000CI+ usb.
My Location
Scotlandl and Algarve
I have acquired 2 white cards. I put them one at a time in my Sky box and I get the message "wrong card for this set top box" I have left it in the box for 3 days and no change. Is this normal?
I have a white card and box that are paired. These were disconnected for a time and when I switched them back on again they also gave "wrong card for this set top box" message but after 24 hours they were back to normal

devonbrown

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
4 systems. In Scotland Freesat with Humax Foxsat recorder. In Algarve 1.5 fixed Inv Quad LNB with 3 Pace 2600C1 and 1 Amstrad HD DRX780UK also 80cm dish with Inverto 0.2db monoblock LNB (19.2E/26E) feeding Technomate 5000CI+ usb.
My Location
Scotlandl and Algarve
I have acquired 2 white cards. I put them one at a time in my Sky box and I get the message "wrong card for this set top box" I have left it in the box for 3 days and no change. Is this normal?
I have a white card and box that are paired. These were disconnected for a time and when I switched them back on again they also gave "wrong card for this set top box" message but after 24 hours they were back to normal

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Activated cards can be used in either box but not for top tier packages ie sport/movies where it will show the wrong card in wrong box message.

satelliteman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Northants, Midlands UK & Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Activated cards can be used in either box but not for top tier packages ie sport/movies where it will show the wrong card in wrong box message.