white tit and elvis programmer

manikm

Reaction score
hiya guys ive just got my tit card, i have an elvis prgrammer - anyone know if i can prog this ok with an elvis? also what file shall i use on the tit?

what channels should i get if successful? i can get astra and hotbird.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Elvis should work fine in Phoenix mode set at 3.58 Mhz, you can get the latest version of multiprog in the Utilities section you can also find the later versions of TitaniumProgger there.

You can find the latest Titanim files at Toe's Fookfiles or Dudez, look for the S2 files.

PS. Before you put the card into the Elvis, fire up Multiprog and set in Phoenix mode, then start up Titanium progger and then insert the card.

manikm

Reaction score
Thanks Rolfw!

I ended up just using 1.6 mutliprog - worked fine. Didnt need Titanium progger - theres a version 1.10 of that now that i found but didnt use.

pjpern

Reaction score
Is there any way to update the OS of a blue Titanium using the Elvis programmer? Many of the S*K*Y progs have gone off and I wondered if this may be something to do with it.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You can use the Elvis in Phoenix mode, but the channels disappearing are to do with measures by the provider, an update of the file is not yet available.