Who can get Badr 6 Transponder 12437 V ?

Satfidu

Member
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1200
My Location
Lucerne, Switzerland
Hello

I haven't any Signal on Badr 6 Transponder 12437 V here in Lucerne, Switzerland with a 120 cm Laminas Dish. Can somebody more south get this Frequency? Where and with what equipment do you receive it?

Many thanks and a happy new year!

Safidu
 
Do you get any of the other Badr 6 frequencies? 1.2m seems a bit small for the Badr 6 stuff in Europe..
 
Hello

Yes, I get most of Badr 5 and 6 here in Switzerland. I only miss Badr 5 Transponder 11552 V, 11785 V and 11585 H. And I get all of Badr 6 except 12437 V. Of corse no Badr 5 Maghreb or asia beam here, only pan-arab. Badr 4 is no problem also. I think its because in south west of europe is the reception better than in south east. My coordinates are: 47.22°N 7.97°E.

So, its interesting why I c'ant receive any Signal at just this one Frequency and if somebody else can

Greetings

Satfidu
 
Satfidu said:
Can somebody more south get this Frequency?

I am much more south than you , with bigger dish and I haven't also no signal of freq. 12437 V .
 
No signal either here. I wonder if this frequency is really active. One thing is certain, it is definitely not at the BSS beam of Badr 6 (as reported on flysat).
 
Just to let you know I receive 26e on a 1mt dish here.
I would agree with strs65 that the frequency 12347 v is inactive at present.Probably used for occasional feeds.
I am unable to get a signal here on that frequency.As you have already stated all the others are fine.
 
Back
Top