Who has Abu Dhabi Sports?

I.LuV.ManUTd!

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
80cm motorised with quad LNB, static 28.2E with quad LNB, VU+ Duo, DM500S, DM500S, DM800HD, Openbox S9.
My Location
Manchester
Hey,

I just wanted to find out which members have Abu Dhabi Sports, the details I wanted to know:

Location:
Dish Size:
Signal Quality:
Picture Quality:

Thanks.
 
Garyg has it in Berkshire on a 2.4m PF Channel Master pointed at Badr6. There are a few threads about that if you do a search. 1.8 wasn't quite big enough and I think the jury is still out on the 2.4.
 
Speaking of Gary whats happened to him.Two weeks of manic posting and then nothing.Still waiting for the roundup of what happened in the end and the final cost.I reckon MI5 paid him a visit.Thought he was a spy with all that hardware in his garden.
 
petediscrete said:
Speaking of Gary whats happened to him.Two weeks of manic posting and then nothing.Still waiting for the roundup of what happened in the end and the final cost.I reckon MI5 paid him a visit.Thought he was a spy with all that hardware in his garden.

Maybe he's slumped in front of the tv unable to move due to football overload :D
 
Thanks upto now, but I'm sure there were more than just Gary, no?
 
I did have a Admc box and card for 26 East was geting signal of around 70% on my Nanoxx 9500hd,however i only got signal on the admc box of 50%.The admc box does not have a very good tuner it took 20% signal away,i am now on 7 West awaiting Nilesat 201 to see what signal i will get using my 2.4m dish in Swansea.
 
Hi guys,

I am still here, but you all saw what happened to my car in my other thread i posted, my insurance company did not pay out for my car so i have had to break it for parts so been really really busy lately!

Hopefully pick up my new car this saturday morning tho!! Touch wood.

But anyway,

Yes, I have a 2.5M PF Channel master at badr6 and 6 x ad sports hd boxes.

Signal is good in most weather :)
 
JOHN896 said:
I did have a Admc box and card for 26 East was geting signal of around 70% on my Nanoxx 9500hd,however i only got signal on the admc box of 50%.The admc box does not have a very good tuner it took 20% signal away,i am now on 7 West awaiting Nilesat 201 to see what signal i will get using my 2.4m dish in Swansea.

I would be interested to know once nilesat 201 goes live if you have a better or worse signal, I am not all that far away from you.
 
Hi Gary,

I had official Abu Dhabi Sports and JSC cards and Humax box installed 2 days ago, I am in Spain and get good reception of BAD6R sat. But I dont get any EPG , do you ?
 
bgannon said:
Hi Gary,

I had official Abu Dhabi Sports and JSC cards and Humax box installed 2 days ago, I am in Spain and get good reception of BAD6R sat. But I dont get any EPG , do you ?

You had or have?

So do you still have the cards?
 
Working here in North London in all but the very worst weather conditions on a 1.8m channel master.
 
michael01707 said:
Working here in North London in all but the very worst weather conditions on a 1.8m channel master.

Do you have an official AD Sports receiver?
 
Yes, still have cards , and yes official ADMC Humax box. I have put the DBox away for a while due to picture probs.
 
Hi bgannon and welcome.

Does your handle tell us something i.e. is it the Gannon?
 
Bigtee, if you mean brian gannon who used to own The Fishermans Inn, Littelborough, Rochdale, re Sky and premier league in court yes I am.
 
Thanks for the reply and openness; that's indeed what I meant. I wonder if you've seen the "Satellite Football and the Law" section and may be interested in contributing. It would be interesting to hear the perspective of someone who was actually in at the sharp end.

Cheers.
 
bgannon said:
Yes, still have cards , and yes official ADMC Humax box. I have put the DBox away for a while due to picture probs.

What type of picture problems?
 
Back
Top